Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Today is a good day:

Why? Because


1. I'm alive.

I'm failing miserably at this project. I'm not writing everyday, I'm not being social everday. I'm just a big fat failure. I don't think I can challenge myself to be fake... maybe that was a mistake on my part. This blog needs revamping and it's barely (What?) Day 7?

I've been writing a lot of poems lately and failing miserably at that too. But I'm confident now that this is something I really enjoy. I was never ever that kid in school that entered poems into the literary anthology (NO, that was my boyfriend). So, this semester has been my second semester of writing poems, something I considered taboo before. A part of me hopes that I'm good at poetry, but another part wants me to keep everything on the DL in case I'm just a big joke.

Graduation is soon!!! That's exciting :) And I had a phone interview today for SAISD. It wasn't really an interview because I already have the job, but it was just to jot down things about my personality type and what age-group I would like to teach. This is another one of those things I hope I don't fail miserably at. I guess you can't fail if you don't try....

I'm so excited though to be taking on a new chapter of my life. AND THEN, I can go to grad school once I'm done with my two year committment and prolong becoming a member of the real world for just a little longer.

Off to a poetry reading! Boo ya!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

if you were a failure, you wouldn't be graduating! It is human nature that we learn by trial and error...to succeed we have to fail. miserably. many times. You just pick up where you left off and keep going! I am liking reading your blog!

Cynthia D. Rodriguez said...

Hahah and I am liking your comments!!! Keep em coming ;) Do you have a blog? Or did you just create this to comment on me? :P

Post a Comment