Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 23, 2011

My first year of teaching is almost at its close. And this is such a large topic, I'm going to narrow down for a bit. (Clicking the zoom button).

After one year of living in this apartment and rearranging my bedroom a total of SIX times, I'm going to miss calling this place home. I like it so much other than the fact that it's far from EVERYTHING. But it's MINE and it's cute and I put a lot into this. Am I really ready to live alone? So much effort goes into looking for a place that I'm overwhelmed just taking the next step.




Some things I need to do different next year:
1. Make more friends.
2. Read more books.
3. Save MONEY.
4. DANCE BALLET.
5. Stop being such an introvert? Nah. I like being an introvert... I just need friends that can bring out the best in me sometimes.

1 comments:

Mrz said...

Check list:
1. Make more friends. (Check)
2. Read more books. (have you?)
3. Save money. (bought a new car..maybe not)
4. Dance Ballet. (Zumba instead)
5. Introvert. (You? no...just like being alone)

Love ya!

Post a Comment